Brazilian Wax Denver
Brazilian waxing is our specialty!
Get a Brazilian wax that is quick and safe, performed by our professional estheticians, who are experts at Brazilian waxing.
This is our most popular service.
Wax & Lash has three Denver locations with professional estheticians specializing in Brazilian waxing to provide you with the most comfortable waxing experience possible.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
When you arrive at your appointment, your esthetician will greet you, and l guide you to a private room where you’ll get set up on the waxing table.
If this is your first time getting a Brazilian wax, your esthetician will explain the process. We’re also always happy to answer any questions during your service – just ask!
We pride ourselves on providing quick, efficient Brazilian waxes. Your esthetician will apply a soothing lotion and provide aftercare tips before you leave feeling smooth and polished.
Brazilian Wax includes hair removal from the top of the labia to the crack. All of the hair can be removed, or a design like a triangle or a strip can be left at the top. Our Brazilian waxing also includes the line of hair below the navel.
Why Choose Wax & Lash for Brazilian Wax?
When it comes to hair removal for such a sensitive area, you want specialists you can trust. Here’s why our clients choose us for all their Brazilian waxing needs:
- Estheticians are highly trained and experienced in Brazilian waxes – we’ve seen (and waxed) it all!
- We use a special hard wax that adheres well and allows for a smoother, less painful wax.
- You’ll feel comfortable and relaxed in our professional yet discreet atmosphere.
- Appointments are efficient and professional.
- Three convenient Denver locations with parking available.
- Online booking makes scheduling a breeze.
Benefits of Brazilian Wax
Beyond the obvious benefit of smooth, stubble-free skin, regular Brazilian waxing provides other advantages as well:
- Longer lasting results than shaving – enjoy 4-6 weeks of smooth skin!
- Waxing exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin.
- Less ingrown hairs compared to shaving.
- Finer, softer regrowth over time with regular waxes.
- Certain clothes and lingerie look and feel better. No adjustments are needed!
- Confidence boost – bare as much or as little as you like.
Preparing for Your Appointment
To make waxing as comfortable as possible, keep these tips in mind:
- Let the hair grow out to 1/4 inch long first.
- Gently exfoliate the day before, but avoid lotions or perfumes before.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing you don’t mind exposing.
- Take ibuprofen an hour before to reduce sensitivity.
- Avoid scheduling right before your period when your skin is most sensitive.
Brazilian Wax FAQs
How painful is getting a Brazilian wax?
You may feel some pain, or you may not. The pain should never be unbearable, rather, you may feel some discomfort during the waxing. Our estheticians are professional and efficient. They specialize in Brazilian waxing, all of which go a long way to making your waxing experience as painless as possible.
How long does a Brazilian wax last?
The results can last three to six weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows. A regular waxing routine can extend the time between waxing appointments.
How long should the hair be for a Brazilian wax?
For best results, the hair should be about 1/4 to 1/2 inches long, approximately the length of a grain or rice.
Is Brazilian wax embarrassing?
You may feel a little awkward or embarrassed before your first-ever Brazilian wax appointment. Our estheticians are utmost professional and skilled at Brazilian waxing. If you have any concerns, talk to your esthetician at the beginning of your appointment. We want to make sure your experience is as comfortable as possible.
What to wear to a Brazilian wax appointment?
Wear loose clothing to your appointment. Tight-fitting underwear and pants can feel uncomfortable and irritate the tender, sensitive waxed skin.
What is the best time to get a Brazilian wax?
The best time to get a Brazilian wax is when you are not on your menstrual cycle.
You can add on any of the following services to any appointment! Each add-on service is 10 minutes. Read more about our Add-On services.
|Sheet Mask Treatment||$15|
|Hydrating Hand Massage||$15|
Recommended Aftercare Products
We use Strip products at our salons. You too can now purchase these products to complement your services. The Smooth Operator ingrown hair serum is a great addition to your Brazilian wax aftercare.
Purchase your products online – before or after your visit – and get 10% OFF – Use code WAXLASH10 at checkout!
Strip’s Smooth Operator treats and prevents razor burns and bumps resulting from waxing, tweezing, shaving, laser hair removal, and electrolysis. Used after shaving or waxing, Smooth Operator helps to nourish and smooth your skin. A convenient roll-on application ensures even coverage for optimal results.